hyperclassifieds.co.uk

en_GB

FUNDING PROJECT.

11/07/14 09:26:22 | offer | Foreign investments
I write to you for the sole purpose of cooperating with you for project funding or loan individual, ie we have the capital necessary to fund all kinds of projects in a period of 5 years to 10 years, 10% of profits made in projects each year are back and the remaining 90% as profit is yours.

Price:£ 1

Location:Portsmouth

ID:629423

Advertiser:
finanzen

Form for a reply to the advertisement

:
:
 

 

 

 

Increase the chances of your advertisement by moving it forward or by displaying it in a different color!

Hyperclassifieds offers the following options which you can freely combine:

Options :

The highest number of advertisements